Not only did I install my GTS hood by myself, I did it with one arm tied behind my back,,, well almost. My right arm was in a sling, I had recently had rotator cuff surgery.

I attached a block n tackle to the rafters, attached it to the hood latch on the front of the hood. Hoisted it up off the ground and tied it off.
Then I took 2 motorcycle type tie down straps and attached them to the rafters about where the back of the hood would be. I hooked them on the back edge of the hood and raised them alternately back and forth till I had the hood hanging flat about eye level.
Then I drove the car under the hood, started lowering the straps on the back of the hood till I had the hood at the correct angle to bolt to the hinges. Adjusted the straps a little more, then lined up the holes and bolted it on.
Once it was bolted on tight I removed the straps and the block n tackle.
I got the alignment fairly close, at least so I could close and latch the hood. But I did have to wait a few months to do the final alignment cause I couldn't figure out how to do that part with one arm.

6637171-S5002390.JPG (59 downloads)