Quote:

Quote:

their rear disk, drum in hat style kit, which I think has 3/4" x 12.08" rotors and 4 piston dynalite calipers fits under my stock M body wheels.

lookin to see if they fit my old 15x7 hurricane aluminum wheels trying to stuff the bigest rotors and calipers into them as possible - the jump from 11.75 to 12.2 isn't bad but the jump to 13" is almost double
plus if you run 13" you have to run 17" rims

problem is the rims I like are 15" and the 17" aluminum rims that are available for our cars are ugly as sin. The only 17" I found that I like are some nascar style rims but they are steel and weigh over 30+ lbs each.

I'll be daily driving my 72 runner as well as hitting as many autox and track days as possible - the trouble with the 11.75 I've read is that after a couple laps you get some pretty good brake fade which I can avoid going up to the bigger style rotors but wont be able to run my 15" for the street. i dunno how much of a gain performance wise i get by going from 11.75 to 12.2" rotors but its gotta be better i would think

just trying to get the best of both worlds i guess or if anyone can get these style of rims in 17" aluminum I will thank you!

http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/prochallenger.html

for a hot street/across car, I'd use Dr. Diff's mustang parts based 13" front IIRC 12" rear kits.

are these close enough in style?
centerline GN wheels

or these?

or these

or

Last edited by patrick; 05/13/11 08:30 AM.

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)