Quote:

It's not a product you can buy !!! The P-A-I-N-T M-A-N-U-F-A-C-T-U-R-E-R puts it in the P-A-I-N-T when the paint is made.
Factory vehicle paint has orange peel in it because the vehicle manufacturer either dips the car body in paint or sprays it quickly then forces it to dry fast by baking it. Either way the paint doesn't have time to flow out or lay flat so it has orange peel.
You can make orange peel less noticeable by putting more material on with each coat, over reducing, using slower hardener for the temp that your spraying in, slamming the paint droplets onto the surface by using more air pressure when spraying, but the only way to get completely rid of it is to wet sand it flat and polish it. Wet sanding is the final process of any quality or showcar paint job like ones found on a Bently, Ferrari, Jaguar, Foose, Codington etc. Call your paint rep or go take classes on how to paint they teach you things like this.

Or take some of the advice here and hang voodoo dolls in your paint booth or use a garden hose to spray it on or turn 3 times to the left the twice to the right then jump up and down 4 times before each coat

It looks like we did a fine job of chasing the OP away and probably left him more confused than when he asked the simple question.. WOOHOO strike one up for the MIDOL militia.

and by the way I might have a little experience painting cars http://www.moparmax.com/features/featurecar/v_5-resurrection-1.html

56 Plaza 63 D100 step side 67 Coronet, 68 Roadrunner, 69 Super Bees, 69 Coronet 500 convertible, 70 Roadrunner Post, 79 D150 360, and a severe case of Mopar a,d,d