Quote:

Quote:

For the little that you have done to that engine the factory TQ intake or the Performer will be fine.

He has aftermarket heads, IMO that fact alone warrants an aftermarket intake. The regular performer IMO is only good for very mild applications with stock unported heads. The LD340 would be a good choice for a combo with stock heads with a little porting. With aftermarket heads I'd be looking for something a step above. Performer rpm with an adapter and the transition smoothed out would be decent, if you have the hood clearance for everything. A used holley street dominator for small block if you can find one would be a decent choice too.

I bet its a 13 sec. car at best. TQ on a stock intake will easily support a high 12 second car. Adapters are a waste. I doubt he's going to do what is needed to open up the other manifolds to accept the TQ the right way. The SD will hurt the bottom end. Its a cruiser, not a racer. The only thing he will get is a noticably sogger bottom end with any of the other manifolds.