Finally got my Terminator on my car. Positive results and keep in mind that I already had a Ken Jones alcohol carb on my car.
Previous best 6.225 at 109 in the 1/8th
New best 6.177 at 109.
Only got three good hits yesterday and two were in elimations and lifting. Unfortunately I did a crappy job driving and was ousted both rounds. The Terminator was out of the box using the 90 pill that James Monroe sent me. The MPH was the same which makes me think there is more in it with some tuning but I am solidly .03 faster in 60 ft and about .04-.05 faster at the 330 mark.
Pretty happy with it especially since we added 2.5 gallons of alcohol and gas to the front of the car between the surge tank and the Primer Plus. I chose the surge tank route so I dont have to take my hood off each pass or put a fuel door in the hood.
Really wish I had more data for you guys. Hopefully the weather is good next weekend and I can get to test and tune to make some changes and see if we can make it any faster

AFCO, Rons Fuel Injection sponsored Dodge Challenger Mention Street Lethal Motorsports