Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Could be a head gasket too. Had the same problem on my Fury after I did the magnum head swap. I got a bad MP gasket....so bad it would blow the dipstick out of the tube at anything over 1,500rpm. Switched to Fel-pro and it runs like a top

I did have a loose headbolt (copletely loose)when I checked while replacing valve cover gasket, wonder if that caused a head gasket problem

ummm, that would be a problem! when you discovered that did you check the torque on the others? you really should buy or rent the tester and check out your motor. i'm not real big on over-thinking or over spending this stuff but a loose cyl. head bolt could give you real problems.

I retorqued all the bolts when I found the loose 1, it was the only loose one on both sides.

I think I will get a compression tester and leakdown tester, unless a leakdown tester can test compression also? What are good brands, I don't need pro-grade, but don't want to buy junk, seems I can get Matco leakdown for about $130, and a sun compression tester for about $30??