Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No I don't, it's the rear ear that is all by itself , it would not be there if it were an A body engine .

Then maybe it is an a body engine because it looks exactly like this:

It is stamped C383 on the pad and has a 2 66 date code wouldnt that be a bit early for an A body 383?

Just curious gonna put this in my charger regardless but if someone needed it bad enough id help them out for sure.

Is that YOUR engine in that picture?

I don't know when the 67 A bodies started having big blocks so I can't answer.

As far as you helping some one, it depends if the premiumn you put on the parts you are flipping is cheaper than machining a block that has the nubs not machined. The rear ear doesn't need to be removed unless the car has power steering and even then it may only need a slight grinding.

The picture is exactly what my block looks like, however, that is not MY engine but I have the copy of it lol.

Im not tryin to make any loot or anything, matter of fact the engine is goin in my charger for now because it is a fresh motor with 30 over slugs and a small camshaft along with rebuilt 516 heads. I was only askin some questions.

If someone absolutely had to have it then they would have to give me another 383 that is a fresh motor to use in my charger.

67 charger