Quote:

OK, sorry, just trying to help. I know they are different as the motor sits much farther back in the frame. I was just thinking they might be some what similar. I kinda figured if he sent the /6 frame mounts he might have sent /6 motor mounts as well. Those d-100 /6 motor mounts look kinda funny if you ain't familiar with 'em. Hope you find what you need, but at least you have the ability to fab them if need be. Might be an opertunity for you to help out other a-100 owners and maybe make a buck. Is there an a-100 specific web site. Maybe you could get one going. I signed up on a mid 70's b van site but there is very little activity there. Some of them might be able to help though. Try 72 to 77 b van forum. Some one there might know where to find your mounts. Tough about the jerk that stroked you with the wrong stuff. I been there.
I like to think those guys get what is commin' to 'em, eventually.

Reread what I said, didn't mean it like it reads, no disrespect. No there is a A100 sight or was. Very little action.
I can't believe I can't remember what the brackets and mounts look like. The one I did a long time ago was for "Captain Mopar" as most Moparts members know him as. We call him "Crazy Bob". Of course I had to modify the drivers side mount for the 360, no big deal. Back then I was doing back halfs, complete chassis, roll cages, engine swaps, all kinds of stuff and now my old brain doesn't remember all the details. I know when I got the parts I knew they were wrong and put it on the back burner. Now my Daughter is into it, so I'm back at it.

65 Belvedere II Station Wagon
69 Coronet R/T convertible
70 GTX
70'cuda
99 Dodge Diesel dually 4X4