Quote:

can you give me this guys website or E-mail address? I'm working on one, too........

I bought them before the internet. I got a phone number from a guy at the mopar nationals. The guy was a real flake and his phone was disconnected after I called him back several times to tell hime he sent me /6 frame mounts and would gladly drive over to Pa. to unbolt them myself. I never have confirmed if he sent the correct engine mounts.

I bought a bare shell way back when you could still buy new sheet metal for the A100's. No doors, tailgate, interior, drivetrain, nothing. Pulled front and rear axles from a junkyard to make it a roller and bought the new sheetmetal for rust repair (front wheelwell openings, sides, rear wheelwell openings, and rear corners) doors, glass and tailgate. Bought a tranny and rebuilt it, built a motor and never found the mounts. Shoved it outside and shake the trees every few years. I have actually bought a V-8 A100 pickup and it disappeared before I got back with a trailer several months later, owners son said I had picked it up already, after that my truck has kind of just sat around.