This is a reoccurring theme that happens over and over in this hobby. Someone tries to make a product that is needed and the controversy starts. I would like to ask those that are down to this “nth degree” of a detail regarding the seat belt tips a few questions. Is every other part of your car correctly date coded? Are the paint finishes exactly like the factory did them? What about correct date coded tires? Were the factory suspensions parts used in the restoration? How about those areas that can’t be seen? Did you do them correctly or skip over them because they can’t be seen? The point I am trying to make here has to do with discriminating attitudes of those who seem to be “detail” conscious in one area but blatantly accept or over look LARGER areas of concern. I had a guy call me last week and was up in arms over battery decal date stampings (Mustang customer) but proceeded to brag about the exhausting efforts he used to powder coat all of his suspension parts!!?!!?!! A three eights inch stamping bothered him but incorrect powder coating all over the vehicle was acceptable! I would imagine that seatbelt buckles tips might be the last thing that some individuals need to worry about. Mike Ross is a class guy who is just as committed and dedicated as anyone I know in this hobby. Does anyone posting here know the cost involved to manufacture every single variation of seatbelt tip that might exist? Let this new product line take hold and you might see another variation make it to production sometime in the future. These belts tips ARE representative of one type of original version. You can’t be in every corner of a room at the same time. When you concentrate on the “North” corner, people in the “East, West and South“ corners will complain. You move to the “South" corner and you immediately exchange your group of critics. I would like to thank Mike Ross for the sacrifice and investment he has made to manufacture and provide this product line. He has made the Mopar Hobby a better place because of his dedicated efforts!