Scott - I pulled most of the stuff out of my shed and sorted through it. As I said earlier, it's a mixture of A, B, E and F body stuff. I should be able to identify most of it either through part numbers, or matching it with the parts on my Cuda, or looking at the pictures and descriptions on some of the suppliers websites (like the Brewers website). But, here's what I've got:

Shifters
Shift rods
Transmission levers
Shifter attachment plates
Clutch forks
Z bars
Z bar pivots
Bellhousing cover plates (the plates that go between the flywheel and engine, not the bottom of the bellhousing).

I've got multiples of all the above items, and most of them are from different applications, so hopefully some of them are for E bodies. There may be more in the shed also - I only looked in the spot where I knew I had a bunch of 4 speed parts. There may be more mixed in with other stuff.

Give me a call on my cell, 651-341-5059, and I'll throw the parts in my trunk and let you take a look at them next time I'm up your way. No need to buy anything right away - I know you're still in the planning stages and may go with a kit, but at least you can see what I've got and I can put anything you might want aside until you make up your mind.

Tom

1974 'Cuda 360/TKO 1990 Ram Van 1998 Neon