A few details, the 440 I'm putting in is a 69 block that was in my buddy's 77 Power Wagon he used for mud racing, he estimated it's power at 400-450hp. I pointed out that my Charger doesn't have a transfer case, front driveline, solid front axle or four drive wheels with huge tires, so he and I figured it could be closer to 500hp. (It was built when he got it all he did was add a bigger cam and had the carb gone through and upgraded to match the motor.) That said this car will not be a racer only, sure I my may run the quarter mile a time or two but I really just want a good crusier that handles well, doesn't need to handle like a new car just want to replace the 42 year old components with newer/upgraded stuff as it originally was a 318 car. I am going with the Mopar Action disc brake swap, as Ehrenberg has never steered me wrong. (As it were.) It will have a 727 behind it and 8.75 rear, I have three gear ratios available to me need help figuring that out as well, have a set of 3.23's with a Sure-Grip, a set of 3.54's and a set of 3.91's which would be the best if I want to be quick off the line and have decent top end? -BD

Will the last one leaving the US please turn out the lights.