I’ve got problem with the 360 in my Duster. The engine just doesn’t want to idle without knocking. Not a miss, but what sounds similar to dieseling, rapid popping sounds. Above 2000 rpm it completely goes away and runs beautifully. This all started after having the car down for a few months due to pulling the engine out, changing steering box, headers and torque converter. I’ve swapped ignition control boxes, cap, plug wires, plugs. I’ve varied timing from 0 – 15 degrees BTDC. I pulled the carb (Edelbrock 750) and cleaned it to make sure all the air bleeds and fuel passages are clean. I also readjusted the reluctor gap to 0.008” in the MP distributor. Things I plan on checking are the coil and pickup coil resistance. Initially I thought it was distributor rotor phasing, but that appears fine looking at the marking on the lugs in the cap. Slight marking from center back to the leading edge of the lug. Does anybody have any ideas? This is driving me nuts and I’m probably overlooking the obvious.