Quote:

Quote:

Before welding make sure the fender / door lines are correct, the car body might have sagged some with out the inner fender support. Might have to jack the car up under the transmission crossmember to let the front drop back down.

Quote:

People been doing it that way since the early days.

And since the early days I can't see why people compromise the strucural integrity by removing the aprons, only to add support bars? I can see adding front support along with the aprons (also done since early days and to remain S/S legal). Early Pro Stockers-pre full chassis comes to mind does makes for improved engine bay room.
For today's bracket cars I think it has more to do with looks than making sense (?)

As far as using the saving weight argument, has any one weighed the aprons & core support vs all the tubing going back in? Not looking for any drama just food for thought

I agree 100%,but this guy said he bought it done.Just trying to help him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'am in live in Faith but my shop is in Salisbury.Not being a smart A$$ but you must be new to Mopars not to know me.
Lenny