my
most mopar guys are to cheap to spend the coin on a high end build.
they rely on companys to spit out mass production stuff or buy older tech knowledge hoping to compete with other brands, this is where you need to go out side the box on a build.

i will have more in my P7 heads and intake when they come back from Slawko then most on here have in there entire motor.

and you are not going to get the knowledge from what i call your average hack builder/assembler

you need to aline your self with high end builders that has done them and proved that they are the best.

and for the R5 cast block its a siamesed bore that can be bored 4.250 no problem and is fully skrited with 6 bolt billet mains/sealed cam tunnel with a 60 mm roller, perfect valve train geo. and a 20 bolt head. it dont get any better than that other than the open deck design which is like a desiel motor and they put tons of boost to them with no problems, so i dont see why you couldnt put boost to a R5 also.
REI that speacializes in turbo builds near me looked at my R5 block when they flowed my Davis heads and said they wouldnt be scared to do a boosted deal with one, and make ALOT of power no problem.

R5 blocks are everywhere for sale, just need to contact the right guys.

Bob