Quote:

Great pictuera and cars.What I need to know is how the fuel line is run from the fuel pump to the front of the car. Mark

I ran mine straight forward from the pump mounted at the right rear corner of the right rear subframe up along the sub frame and then straight forward to a hole in the trans crossmember and then along the inside of the right front sub frame to the elephant ear. You must enclose the fuel line in a piece of .125 wall thick steel tubing one foot forward and one foot behind the flywheel(if it is exposed to the flywheel or torque converter) I used a piece of 1 5/8 roll bar tubing 24 inches long attatched to the front sub frame with clamps and slid a piece of 1/2 I.D plumbing insulation around the fuel line inside the roll bar tubing to make sure the fuel line didn't rub or vibrate against the steel tubing. I also clamp the fuel line to the sub frames and in one spot to the floor with adaile(SP?) clamps to hold it tight so it wouldn't vibrate or rub against any other parts. I also used a pice of 1/2 inch rubber fuel line that I split so it would slide over the fuel line as a insulator and rock guard under the flat part of the floor

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)