Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its the fendertag and build sheet code for 69 1/2 440-6 pak cars

Thanks Kyle. A12 was an option code for the 1970 Hurst 300 also, but in the case of part of this Moparts forum (and a particular person's screen name ) it was a Spring of '69 option package for the '69 Super Bee and Road Runner that include a 440, 3-2 barrel Holley's, Edelbrock aluminum intake, 4.10 Dana, fiberglass (no hood hinges) "Lift-Off-Hood", 15" black steel wheels (no other wheel option available) with chrome lug nuts. No A/C, cruise control, trailer tow available either...... read more by clicking here and clicking (((here))) (all of the option codes)

I didnt know he was looking for all that lol

People have been told not to ask me what time it is, "he'll tell you how a watch is made and works"

Not all of us have big $$$$ into our A12 cars

yea, but for someone like me, who's not a ga-zillion years old, I wasn't around to buy them when they were new and cheap.

a shade under $4000.00 but the best part is opening the door for the first time ,that new car smell.cruising up and down a packed Daytona beach every weekend. yes those were the days.
now all you younger guys have to look forward to is high prices and the smell of when you open the doors.