Quote:

Oh ... the John Force show grows even LARGER

and from the start of the season all the way to August when shes due, expect updates every race.

and then TA DA, the debut of baby Hood at the US Nationals where mom is the defending funny car champion.

people on here dont like the force coverage now I cant wait to hear the complaining this season.

winternationals
Courtneys debut, lots of coverage there with page saying after every run, A new career best, followed by dunns, Absolutely (I know you love that Mike.)
Many interviews about the rearrainging of drivers, many with john force talking about sponsors to the baby, to family, to everything.
interviews with Neff, hows it feel to be back in the car?
interviews about Coils departure.
interviews with Dan and Ashley, she may hold her cat up too, we can only hope.
if courtney qualifies well, lots more interviews...

GATORNATIONALS
Interview with Courtney, now that you have a race under your belt courtney, hows it feel to race, are you over the jitters?
interview with ashley, are you missing being in there racing?
interview with john, how do you think courtney is coming along, is it mixed feelings having only one daughter out there?

Kurt Busch interview (in the small box picture in picture) while top fuel is doing a burn out.

interview with courtney, how does it feel for you to be here at the track where we lost Eric racing in the class he was racing in?

you get the idea I'm sure, be prepared...

and i know a personal favorite of Mikes is hearing dunn, Absolutely... ONLY 29 more days!!!