Quote:

Instead of asking here, maybe you should try a furniture forum....that front seat looks like a living room couch [/QUOTE]

I wonder how many Tostitos can get lost between the cushions? Maybe I'll find an LS powered one in there when I clean the interior.

Quote:

If not...maybe try to sort of scallop the seat to give a little bit of support...Chevy had some truck bench seats that sort of did it...we did a few in Oz and had the trim guy we use make the scallops abit more pronounced and wasn't too bad. But with all that padding on your seats, going to make it hard.

That's what I was thinking about. Maybe a harder foam insert around each side of the butt as well as the torso. It would look stock or really close to it but still offer more support.

Roger, I'll be doing suspenion work to stop the ocean motion. I don't plan on outrunning a Lotus Elise in the twisties but I do expect a modern level of handling.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon