Quote:

But it side stepped my question on the actual manufacturer issue.

As stated in my previous response, I have no idea who the competition uses. There are a couple of different manufacturers but since we only work with the one we selected, I do not have a specific knowledge about the others. I know that the manufacturer we use (ACC) does not automatically give their customers the same benefits that we specified them to provide for us. We spent quite a bit of time laying out the parameters that we wanted incorporated into our designs. A good analogy would be a Car manufacturer! General motors manufactures cars but that doesn't mean that their Saturn line is as high of quality vehicle as their Cadillac line. The things I mentioned earlier (that seemed to go un-noticed) is NOT automatically offered from ACC when you buy carpet from their normal outlets. Below are the benefits that make a big difference in what you get from ECS. Just ask those (in the past) who couldn't get their carpet to line up because the toe pad was positioned too far into the console hump or who didn't have enough material to cover the peripheries around their sill plates!

"We have the toe pads positioned within a 1/4" exacting tolerance, the sill edge areas have an extra 4-5 inches of material...."