No one is trying to keep anyone from makeing up there own mind, only trying to provide information so people can make a more informed decision they will be happier with, peolpe like you are the ones keeping others in the stone age, if they want to be in the stone age that is fine as long as they know there is better stuff out there. I think a lot of people just like the mopar cams because they say mopar on the box, now if mopar started reboxing comp XE HL cams or Hughes engines cams then those same people who swear by the .509 .484 .557 cams would overnight take a likeing to the "new" mopar cams, they would hail them as great mopar developments, even icons just because it says mopar on the box, exactly like how the SCAT cranks bring so much more when they are in a mopar box instead of a SCAT box. Just because you chose a mopar boxed cam does not make your engine any stronger than an equal engine with a different cam, probably the opposite is true, if every one jumps on and says the mopar cam is the best cam ever and no one tells him the truth no matter how much he may get for saying it, then we are not provideing him a usefull service and moparts should just shut down.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!