Ok fair enough well i have had ( 3 ) 440 with the 292/509 cam in them never did i have any problems or was it a dead horse it ran strong and hard some better than the other.
1. first one stock 906 heads with a torker II good running but could go faster need more gear & stall plus better heads.!
2. second one had ported 906 heads ran very strong it had 4:10 gears and a 3000 stall ran super hard but i know there was more.
3. third one had eddy heads mild port work and intake was a eddy rpm this time port matched with better headers 3500 stall it ran very very hard super torque and lots of power & 4:10 gears.

** My current motor is way more powerfull than any of those it is a solid lift cam with indy heads mild port work and so on. ** I just am not a big fan of soild lift cams i know i am going to hear it now but like i have said here it comes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S WHAT I LIKE
SO YOU HAVE IT ALL THIS POST WAS FOR IS TO SEE WHAT TYPE PERFORMANCE OTHER HAVE GOT WITH THERE MOTORS THAT HAVE THE 292/509 CAM IN THEM. I JUST THINK MY OTHER MOTORS WHERE MORE STREET FRIENDLY AND MORE USEABLE.!

Old car are me......