Quote:

B Body rallye instrument cluster (1969 Dodge - reflective knob control surrounds) with 0 miles on the odometer. I have had this inspected by a professional and it appears to not have been tampered with. It is complete with the exception of the alternator gauge and there are two pins that are broken in the rear. Although I can not call this NOS it is close. If you are looking to restore your B Body this is a great addition to your car. I do not know if the cluster works properly but ask me any questions that help you make your desision. This item also fits Road Runner, GTX, Coronet, Super Bee, dashboards but I believe only 1968-70 models. Please correct me if I am wrong....

You're wrong . 68 , 69 and 70 each had it's own dash face and 70 was different because the Hazard switch was moved off the dash and onto the column . This is either 69 or 70 , can't tell off the top of my head , if it's 69 it's superbee , charger and optional on coronet only , and as said it doesn't have a tac , but you did well SPAMMING with all your buzzwords ...