I think NHRA should drop the Super Classes for at least 1 year and try running T/S and T/D. And see what the fans like best.At the Big events when the Super Classes run all the fans head for the pits. Don't get the wrong idea about me I stay in the stands and watch them run. "Long live the Sportsman Racers" what ever class they chose to run.

Yes I know T/D & T/S is Bracket Racing But at least give us "Bracket Racers" a chance

The Super Class,Heads-Up,Bracket Racers have got to get together(not to Bash each other)and come up with something that will pull Fans,Specators,Bench Racers out to the track to watch us and start bringing $$$$ to the tracks.Are soon thier will be no tracks for us to race at.

I am a "Bracket Racer" so I try and make all the Big $$$ bracket races. Most are good but could be better.
I had to not only get my new engine dialed in,but get it dialed in to the car as well. So that meant a few trips to the local tracks for some T&T.
I found the same thing on weeks they run Brackets & weeks they run Heads-Up classes. They would be a fair car count for a small track with a few people in the stands. Around 6pm or so there would be some Grudge-Racers start pulling in 6-8, 10 at the most. You would know when they got there,they would want to borrow your tire gauge or battery charger or jack. But here is what "Shocked" me when I pulled out on the track & looked into the stands they were almost full from fans coming out at the end of the day to watch the "Grudge-Racers" . I see this at several tracks. Has anyone else noticed this? That's how I got started in Drag-Racing I bet that's how most of the rest on here got started.

Last edited by MRMOPAR570; 12/08/10 06:03 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"