I would expand that statement to '70 ONLY!! except for "J" Challenger maybe?? Anyone ever see a '71 Charger or Demon with originals?
'70-'71 Parts Catalog shows: 23-63-134 DECAL, Qtr. Wdo. Glass Scat Pack Insignia (J) - (W '70) - (L '70)

The '70-'71 Parts Catalog also shown one pair of part numbers 3505 100 & 3505 101 - I thought there were 3 pairs (1 each for A, B, & E-bodies with the corner cut to match the roofline of the 1/4 window to aid installation). What does the '70 ONLY Catalog show?

I have not seen a '69 Daytona with Bees in the 1/4 window & they were the last of the '69s to make it to the dealerships. & they also made the '70 Scat Pack brochure.

There has been some discussion in the past that "stripe DELETE" cars recieved NO Bees, but until someone comes up with an engineering drawing showing and/or explaining the application instruction "the original FACTORY intention" as to which cars recieved Bees will be in question. They were simple & inexpensive to add or remove 40 years ago or today.