It seems here lately when I have ordered "custom" or race parts I have prepared myself to just be disappointed when they arrive. Seems the parts we order never are what we hope they will be anymore...moving forward.
A few weeks ago I ordered a set of Indy SR heads from Todd at Marsh Performance. I ordered them setup for a solid roller, ported, and a few other upgrades. We are doing a "shadetree" head review and talked to Todd several times. I have never used Marsh so didnt really know what to expect. When I got home today from work they were on the front porch via U.P.S. Let me first say THANKS to Todd. These heads look great. He did WAY more in the porting of these heads than I expected. They look really good and his price was AWESOME. There are several good shops on this site but this post is from my personal experience. Todd was great to deal with. He ALWAYS has time to talk with you about any questions you may have. I know this turned out long but is sure is nice to know there are still good shops out there that do MORE than we expect. I am nobody in the end but I would recommend Marsh Performance to anyone looking for quality....