Moparts

Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance

Posted By: DaKuda

Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 05:37 AM

It seems here lately when I have ordered "custom" or race parts I have prepared myself to just be disappointed when they arrive. Seems the parts we order never are what we hope they will be anymore...moving forward.
A few weeks ago I ordered a set of Indy SR heads from Todd at Marsh Performance. I ordered them setup for a solid roller, ported, and a few other upgrades. We are doing a "shadetree" head review and talked to Todd several times. I have never used Marsh so didnt really know what to expect. When I got home today from work they were on the front porch via U.P.S. Let me first say THANKS to Todd. These heads look great. He did WAY more in the porting of these heads than I expected. They look really good and his price was AWESOME. There are several good shops on this site but this post is from my personal experience. Todd was great to deal with. He ALWAYS has time to talk with you about any questions you may have. I know this turned out long but is sure is nice to know there are still good shops out there that do MORE than we expect. I am nobody in the end but I would recommend Marsh Performance to anyone looking for quality....
Posted By: MIKES_DUSTER

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 05:48 AM

Quote:

It seems here lately when I have ordered "custom" or race parts I have prepared myself to just be disappointed when they arrive. Seems the parts we order never are what we hope they will be anymore...moving forward.
A few weeks ago I ordered a set of Indy SR heads from Todd at Marsh Performance. I ordered them setup for a solid roller, ported, and a few other upgrades. We are doing a "shadetree" head review and talked to Todd several times. I have never used Marsh so didnt really know what to expect. When I got home today from work they were on the front porch via U.P.S. Let me first say THANKS to Todd. These heads look great. He did WAY more in the porting of these heads than I expected. They look really good and his price was AWESOME. There are several good shops on this site but this post is from my personal experience. Todd was great to deal with. He ALWAYS has time to talk with you about any questions you may have. I know this turned out long but is sure is nice to know there are still good shops out there that do MORE than we expect. I am nobody in the end but I would recommend Marsh Performance to anyone looking for quality....

TOTALLY!!!!!!! Todd has helped me a few times and ALWAYS came thru!!! GREAT GUY!!!!!
Posted By: Chassisman

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 06:25 AM

Todd is one of the best ever.....not only did he go above and beyond he talked me into some valve cover gaskets.....told me IF I didnt love them he'd give me my money back on them. Of course they were/are awesome. Todd had all of my parts on my way the day after we talked. I'll be doing more with him soon.
Posted By: 8secDart

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 09:19 AM

Guys Todd is the best Mopar Parts guy!!!!!!!!Without him my junk would have been parked more than it was.Todd is the only person to help when times were hard,wait there still hard.LOL
Posted By: SomeCarGuy

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 01:39 PM

Very happy in my dealings with Todd.
Posted By: hemiparts

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 02:03 PM

Quote:

Guys Todd is the best Mopar Parts guy!!!!!!!!Without him my junk would have been parked more than it was.Todd is the only person to help when times were hard,wait there still hard.LOL

X10
Posted By: dynamite

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 02:16 PM

YUP ...Marsh has been good to his word ...great to deal with
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 02:18 PM

Yep, Todd's a good guy!
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 02:50 PM

Yea, but he sure talks funny.....

He's a good man...I consider him a personal friend, and he is one of the good ole boys.....but I still am not sure about that accent!
Posted By: BIG BEAR

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 03:05 PM

He sure is just that a good ole boy
Posted By: BradH

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 03:20 PM

Quote:

Yea, but he sure talks funny.....

You mean like "Djeet yr brikfst, yit?" (Did you eat your breakfast, yet?)

Posted By: Streetwize

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 06:52 PM

Todd "Sasquatch" Marsh is a great guy, great resource for great parts at very fair prices and he is a 'dyed in the wool' Mopar guy.
Posted By: 8secDart

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 09:34 PM

LOL,Todd is one of you guys.He's from OH I think.I taught him how to sound like a hick.
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 10:23 PM

You went and done it now Lenny...I think its irreversible!...
Posted By: WadeMetzinger

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/02/10 11:55 PM

I agree, I use Todd a lot. One thing I really like about using him, is I just tell him what I think I want in general and he sends me exactly what I needed and I didn't have to do a bunch of research to try to figure it out myself. He knows what to get from where and what works and what doesn't. I quit checking prices years ago when I started dealing with him, his service and knowledge is priceless.
Posted By: Performance Only

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/03/10 01:04 AM

even though Todd is a competitor, he's also a friend and a great guy. just don't tell him i said so.
Posted By: DaKuda

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/03/10 04:32 AM

Posted By: SomeCarGuy

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/03/10 06:36 AM

Todd talked me out of a Callies crank one time, said it was way overkill. I said I know, only want to do this once. He kept on and talked me out of it. He would have took my money though if that is what I really wanted.
Posted By: Bighead440

Re: Todd Marsh @ Marsh Performance - 12/03/10 05:08 PM

Todd is the man. Always helpful and reasonable. Great guy and basically full service, I bought a complete shortblock from him at a great price. 475" B with 4bolt Zeeker mains and Racer roller cam. Go with Todd. RB
© 2024 Moparts Forums