Quote:

I notice they only sell one dual pattern cam on their website for BB Mopars, and it's a smaller one, bummer. I prefer a dual pattern cam, for some odd reason.

Most of the stuff they grind is after discussing the requirements w/ the owner, not their "catalog" grinds which they probably don't even bother to stock. Specifying a d-p vs. a s-p ain't no big thang...

FWIW, I've had good luck in the past running a couple of their .904"-type solids in my Challenger and currently have one of their .904" hydraulics put aside for my Road Runner. My Challenger currently has a custom Comp solid, though.

The only down side w/ Engle IMO is that they're using some pretty old grinding equipment and they seem to have a problem grinding the same exact cam back to back. None of the cams I've gotten from them have actually matched the master lobe specs when I've mapped their profiles. They're always off 1-3 degrees (usually on the big side) at the .020" and .050" lift measurement, although it's a small enough amount that Joe Average isn't going to know the difference.

I also suspect which ever of the Engle brothers (Mark or Doug) generally answers the phone spends a bit too much time behind the shop on breaks smokin' them funny smellin' cigarettes. The dude always comes across a little too buzzed to hold a serious tech discussion.