Quote:

Quote:

any ideas?

I'm thinking intake gasket again. I toss the front/rear seals as they can be too thick & hold the intake up a very slight bit too high but they tend to make the front water port(s) leak after time but mainly in your case I'd suggest a thick/wide carefully placed swath of clear silicone instead (front & rear)instead of the gaskets, on brake kleen(ed) surfaces & let it sit up overnight and on the intake/head ports on the side I use composite side gaskets w Permatex sealer rather than the tin ones though I've used the tin (w sealer not dry) EDIT if this is a magnum torque intake bolts 1-4 in 12 INCH lb increments (in order 1 thru 4 (6) times) to 72 inch lbs then the remaining bolts to 72 inch lbs in 1 shot starting w #5 (to # 12) in order. Then (re)tighten all bolts (in order 1-12) to 72 inch lbs then repeat on 1-12 again

He replaced the belly gasket, tightened manifold to specs above, used silicone. I don;t think that explains why the 4 plugs on driver side still are wet? were checking the pass side soon. We also replaced the rear intake bolts being the original bolt heads were completely gone. That was an hours worth of time just removing them haha...