With all the knoweledge on this board i figure someone might have had this experience and or knows what the problem might be? I bought a 97 dodge pickup 2500 series which has a 360 motor. Truck starts up and runs very nice but days later I noticed that she was blowing out blue smoke on first start up in the morning. She'd smoke for at least 30's or more then back to normal. But when driving it the exhaust fumes were to much so I'm thinking she's still burning oil along with the normal carbon. A friend of mine is a mopar tech for some time now. Some of his suspisions were correct based upon some of his experiences. The intake manifold gasket was bad, number 5 cylinder plug fell apart in his had after being removed along with oil on the plugs. We removed the heads and found alot of carbon buildup on some of the valves especially number 5. He cleaned up all the valve surfaces along with seating job and replaced all seals, intake gasket, head gaskets, cleaned out the original pcv valve. Did the injector cleaning, Replaced wires, plugs cap and rotor for tune, and also a new oil sending unit. Truck performed great for 4 days. The 5th morning i go to start it up and she started smoking the same way again? Took it back to the garage and removed the plugs and noticed oil on them. Checked the seals to see if any had popped off, nothing. All seals still on. I;m thinking if it were the rings wouldn't it constantly be smoking when driving? She does not smoke on start up after using her all day, just after sitting for 10 14 hours initially. Hmmm? any ideas? Thanks ahead of time