I just put a deposit down on a race trailer. I'm new to this, but scanned the Moparts and other forums, and posted some threads on here last week to solicit help from you guys. I don't have pics yet, but please tell me what you think. In person, the trailer was a little dirty, but no major damage. Not in the ad are the 7200lb axles, 6-lug aluminum wheels, and brakes all of which you guys said were must haves! Here are the details:

the ad:

2002 Hallmark 28 ft. Car trailer Has a 4500 lbs. Winch in the floor . Factory interior lights (8) with batt. Back up . Upper and lower cabinets with work bench and closet . Diamond plate on floor . Four foot walk in door and ramp door and a door to exit your car . The a/c unit is 15000 btu roof mount . Electronic tough jack with load distribution hitch four wheel breaks new tires on aluminum wheels . Permanent tags .

He also threw in:
Pit Bike
Air compressor
3 new spare tires on wheels
straps
Tool Box
Canopy
Lots of shelves and organizers
Big Fan
probably some other stuff I'm forgetting...

This felt like a turn key race operation, just add my Hot Rod and tow truck. Super nice guy, but this is my first trailer purchase. How did I do for $8500

Thanks,

Greg