Quote:

Quote:

How do you like the car? Worth the money on it's own merits? My local dealer just got one in, going down to see it this morning.

My 08 Mustang GT is more fun to drive, seems quicker and has a nicer rumble from the exhaust. The Challenger weighs 4100 + pounds so it sort of lumbers along. I'm sure it will be better once I reprogram the performance specs. They did a hell of a job designing the car, but for the money, there are some weak points. Paint (Hemi Orange) has a lot of orange peel. The entire underhood area is flat paint (like the original?). 20" wheels with Brembo brakes all around has quite a bit of fade when stopping from high speeds. In park or neutral you cannot rev past 4000 rpm. Feels strange. Don't even think about burning rubber from a stop. I'd like to know how Mopar Muscle got those rear wheels smoking on there last cover issue. I guess for $50,000 I expect better. First year jitters I suppose. Anyway, its one hell of a chick magnet and object of affection for Paparazzi's.

Turn the ESP off, my little 5.7 will roll them for 50-60' with it off but won't spin in the rain with it on.