I was with a chevy friend of mine a few weeks ago and he hasn't had his car out much this year may be three times, so the other week he decides to get the car out. Gets there and techs in, goes to the lanes and the first pass he has a fuel pump issue and the car sort of lays down through the entire run and ended up getting towed back to the trl. so we pushed the car back on the trl. and headed home. He was sort of disappointed as was I. Fuel to get there,race fuel and 50.00 gate fee and one slow pass. We talked about it on the way home and he sort of thinks the same way I have been lately. all the work, time, and money and one pass. He is about 2 years younger than me. Costs so much these days when you have to watch your budget and not sure what the future holds. Glad to hear that some on here are still making passes at my age or older than me. I guess it keeps ya young at heart. I know when I was turning wrenches every day I lost interest in cars, and I thought now since I don't do it for a living anymore the spark would come back, but not yet, so I guess I'll wait it out some more.