Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We suggest that you chose what block works for your intended build.Consider the power level,combo parts,time constraints,availability as well as a realistic budget.Research reliable sources of experiences and results from respected builder and ask questions as to why the preferr a specific block and the advantages as well as the disavantages.If your building under a 1200 HP engine most after market blocks would work fine,If your got for higher HP,goe for the best block your budget can afford.

Would not the BEST block be the one that doesnt break or if it did can be fixed? I thought i saw the KB block advertised for $5,100.00 which aluminum block is cheaper? My

Tell me which one won't break and it's worth it no matter what the cost.I would never tell anyone who's block to use.It's up to each person to decide,I only provided a opinion of a criteria to use to make a qualified decision on which to choose a block.If I were building engines over 2000 HP then I would rely on the experts opinion whom I have respect for to steer me in the right direction.As said many times here at BGR we build reliable bracket engines not exotic ticking time bombs.I'am not here to debate who's block one should choose.

I didnt mean to offend just saying that for the money what block is better or equal to the KB ? The fact that one is not making 2000HP but making 700 Why wouldnt you want the best block you can find with-in the same cost factor? I would guess that in reading these threads for years that KB blocks are the best Aluminum blocks as I have never read anything bad about them.I would want to know if (I) asked what was the best block for the money from a expert with hundreds of builds.I would also think that most people on here use the info here to make decisions as what to buy and who to use for services.I do and this is why i posted this.Sorry

No offence was taken. Just trying to collect as much info as I can before I decide.
I agree that the KB is the best bang for the buck, new. I've got an order form for one setting on my desk right now. If I don't find a used KB or Maxx by December I'll be sending in the order.