if you have the same parts it will shift the tq curve higher than dave with a std stroke,, which will make more power,, now the only thing i wonder is,, say dave has a 4.30 gear,, i dont know what he has,, but if you go and put a 5.13 in it,, you have like a 200% greater chance of spinning off the line due to increase of tq at the tire,,

might make good hp with it,,, now get it down the track

i think this class needs a tech guy to make sure people are running the right air cleaners,, air cleaner assemblies,, head casting numbers, blocks,, carbs,, etc...

also a few guys said some stuff about the fords front suspension,, a guy i know who does alot of race car wheel alignments along with stock daily drivers,, said he HAD to do that stuff to get the bumpsteer right,,, so i said did he really need to? he said yes,, then i asked again,, did he really need to? getting to... that thing has so much seperation in the front end,, i.e. alot of travel to try to get it to tranfer weight and hook,, that the bumpsteer would have been insane if he used all stock parts,,, the answer to that,, i guess you cant have that much travel... use the stock parts.... something a tech guy can make a call on,, not fellow racers,,

raise the price of the entry 25 or 50 bucks to each car,, and get a tech guy

congrats to lane and dave