Got the exhaust welded and tailpipes installed; had an issue with brake shudder and went through turning/replacing the drums and finally wound up converting the fronts to discs. The 850 Demon carb was a bear to start(no choke) and I replaced it with a Edelbrock 800 AVS and it starts and runs a lot better. Took it to the city scales and it weighed 3640 lbs with a half tank of gas. Took my friend for a ride and scared the heck out of both of us. It broke the 275/60/15s loose through 1st and 2nd up to 80mph. This is way too much for the street but is nice to have it on tap. Have a few issues that I need to fix before it is done. Need to fine tune the carb with an air/fuel mixture gauge and am still waiting for the rear bumper from the chroming shop in Canada. Am satisfied with the next generation torque convertor from Coan Racing and the TCI super street fighter transmission. The refurbished 3.55:1 third member howls a bit between 45-70 and am working with the supplier to correct that isssue. It is almost finished except the orignal dents that will be addressed down the road.