After the long awaited weekend and a mad thrash to get everything ready, the time arrived, Friday all went well and the car seemed to be running like a champ tranny worked great converter is stalling a little higher than I expected tho, but it seem's to work well, my 60ft dropped to a consistant 1.38, knocking .03 off the 60ft, but it came on like gangbuster's to the 330ft by knocking a full tenth off that incremental, and picked a solid 1.5 tenths in the 1/4 mile and picked up 3 mph, I stayed out of the gambler's race because I was invited to the racer appreciation race and didn't want it to interferre with each other,,,,got tossed in the weed's first round and went back to the trailer for a burger and a drink and relaxed,,,friday brought 4 time runs, with two of those being 10'oh qualifiers, first hit was a dismal..131 light, need to try harder, next one was a .009 light, , at 10.09,ok I'm ready, first pass in the 10,oh race I went -.001 red,, so as I was coasting down after the finish line I thought ,,ok just get into the gambler's race as I rounded the turn, I stepped on the gas and and much to my suprise the engine reved but didn't pick up speed ,,looks like I broke somthing inside the tranny or snapped the pinion in the rear ,,well it end's up being the tranny, broke somthing inside, no forward or reverse, so that makes a short weekend for me,,time to go visit some friend's

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.