Quote:

Car looks very nice, people never see the fabrication that goes into these cars just the finished part.Gotta couple questions,I'm doing a 64 Savoy, who made the struts and steering parts,through the oil pan, that come apart easy?
Also what intake are you using,i think you said you had a sheet metal type,i got a Hogan crossram and its tall. Is your engine lowered or spacers between k-frame? I'll be watching this post till the end, thanks for all the insight.

I ton of work went into this car.. 80% had to be redone because of issues with it. The oil pan is a Moroso SS A-body oil pan that was modified as you can see because of the center link. The strut bars were custom after market I will have to ask the chassis guy who makes them thay are real nice and adjustable which is what he said I needed. The steering is factory steering box with factory steering column that he modified and installed a roller bearing at the bottom of shaft for support. Its all factory front end parts.. The parts come apart easily.. The engine is in the factory height and location it was not moved forward or back he worked off the factory crossmember... I have a sheet metal crossram sound like its the same as yours..