Hey guys i've been out of racing for about 6 yrs but starting to get back into it, and after i stopped racing my dad built a 604" predator motor. He had a local guy build it (kalamazoo,mi), we never had any problems with him in the past, but we put this motor in the car and when u first started it it had oil pressure(20-30 lbs i think, it was about 4yrs ago so can't exactly remember) then when it warmed up no oil pressure. took back to the builder, tore it apart, put it back in, and same thing. so we take it out and take it to muscle motors, they find a couple small things they didn't like but nothing to do with oil pressure, we put it back in car and same thing no oil pressure. so my dad gets mad and buys a 622" indy and there the predator has set on the shop floor for about 4 yrs. has anybody ever had a problem like this. i think we need a new block, but all the parts were brand new (raised cam mega block). kinda sucks to buy another new block when nobody is sure of the problem. any ideas?