I have been running 6 packs by preference for many years. I have no problems getting them to run with big cams, but many do. The principle problem is the center carb. It is set up for factory cam specs and needs work to run with big cams. The end carbs are fine as is, outside of jet adjustments. I wonder if Holley would consider making a replacement in 500 cfm instead of 350 and with adjustable/replaceable bleeds, 50cc pump etc. In short, set up like one of their HP series 4 bbls, but would fit right in(undetectable) and give us folks running strokers some needed adjustability and CFM.(We won't get into manifold issues) I wonder what the demand would be, and how many orders it would take to get Holley to do it? Since they already make the 500 in a 2 bbl, it does not seem that the engineering end would be that cost prohibitive. A carb like this could revitalize interest in the six pack. Anybody else think they would be interested? Maybe we can run a survey and I will call Holley, it's a long shot, but might be worth it! Lee.

Last edited by Lee446; 06/15/08 03:22 PM.