I still haven't messed with the mixture screws because I don't feel like I would know what sounds right on the engine. I keep waiting on my friend to come over and help me on the adjust. He's said he was on his way over the past three weeks on Sunday and on Monday because he always forgot on Sunday. But here it is again another Monday he said he was on his way to help and he didn't show up. So I'm going to either try it myself or try and find someone else who can help. I looked at another Thermoquad someone had and compared the idle stop screws because I saw in a reply my idle screw may be too short. It's definitely a different screw in my carb than the other one I looked at. They were around the same year 1976. It was a few threads longer and it had a raised tip, whereas the one in mine is just a few threads shorter with a flat bottom. Don't know if it's enough to make a difference though, the lengths were pretty close. What if I can't keep it idling high enough to stay running while I adjust the mixture? Should I run the screws in lightly with the engine off as a base setting? I've got every vacuum line hooked up on the car exact how it should. I'm using everything the car should have on it. So I've got the vacuum canister hooked up, the OSAC valve, the Ported Vacuum switch and the Air Cleaner Heated Inlet Air. I finally got my exhaust manifold heat stove in the mail today too. If I can get it running good without the idle stop solenoid I will, but will be looking to add it if I can find all the components.