He has a 65 Old with a pretty decent 455 in it. I ran a 13.2 @ 106 with my 360. Now My 408 is damn near done, and Im kinda worried my car wont hook. My 60 ft times were terrible. 1.99 was my best, Its a 4 gear car, and the M/T et drag radials werent hookin at all. Someone told me my Summit brand shocks are too short and thats my problem. I have SS springs, and a pinion snubber, and I had the air to 11 psi. I was told thats too low. Any ideas here. I did buy the Xlong mopar performance shocks, and they are only about 1/2" longer than the summit shocks. I know Im puttin more HP out with my 408, he might have me on torque. But I would hope my car will run 12.50s all day long. Randy who sold me my B1bA brodix heads said it should do that with 1 plug wire off. But I have to get my traction issues figured out, and the summer is dwindling fast, and Im still waiting on TTI for a #7 header tube.

Any pointers here would be great. I have contemplated buying the caltrac bars, and running them on the SS springs. The bad thing here is I dont want to put a cage in my car. Its a street car mostly, and I hate the bulky looks of a cage. What times require I run a cage?

Thanks in advance guys. Oh im running 3.91 gears...

KAsey