Feets,

I had a feeling it might be the radiator, the signs were classic. Over the years I have had many people complain about cooling problems, and you could put your hand at the top and bottom of the radiator and feel a dramatic temperature difference. The radiator might look good, but once it was pulled and inspected it was a different story.

I also thought you might like to know about both of my sons. Levi and Ethan were accepted to Annapolis, and are doing quite well. Levi is in his third year, and is currently ranked 12th in his class with a major in Mechanical Engineering. He just finished up a four week summer course at Quantico called Leatherneck, a school for prospective Marine Corps officr.

Ethan just completed his plebe year, and also chose Mech E. He made it as a walk-on for their pistol team, and recently was top shooter for his team at the Junior Olympics. That is his gray SE in the photo, it was taken right before he shipped at for Pearl on a summer cruise. Both are working for a commission in the Marine Corps.

May God bless America,
Paladin

1971 Dodge Charger R/T
1977 Chrysler Cordoba A35
1979 Dodge Lil� Red Express
1981 Chevrolet Corvette
1985 Chevrolet Corvette
1986 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport V10