I bought a pair of the Procar seats by Scat through Summit. The seats came right away, but I had to wait 6 to 8 weeks for the frames to be made for my 70 Dart. Summit was great, despite the wait and made sure I was happy with the way it worked out. The frames were well made and finished. I was able to use the existing mounting holes but as the Dart had a bench seat, I needed to drill two new ones. I had to play with position a bit, which called for additional washers under one side before they looked like they belonged there.

I will say this....if you have a waistline larger than 36", you will find these seats fatiguing for all but short distance drives. I wish Scat would make them in a wider version the way Corbeau does with some of their seats. If this isn't a factor for you, these are great seats.

I used mine for 6 months until someone ran a stop sign and totaled my Dart. The Dart's frame was tweaked beyond practical repair, but the seats were undamaged and protected my son very well.

The seats and frames sit in my shed. I live in So California. If you like these seats, maybe we can work something out that's better than buying them new.