Quote:

Thanks. My main thing is I dont understand the whole ign thing when boosted.

'Ign when boosted' is somewhat simple. Generally you want to reduce timing when under boost, usually a few degrees per lb of boost. Look up the MSD BTM (boost timing master) for more info.

You can probably find better explanations out there, but the overview:
The burning of gasoline in a cylinder is actually a controlled burn, not an explosion as we would normally think of.
Detonation is an uncontrolled 2nd explosion in the cylinder, after the spark and from the other side of the cylinder, and the collision of the 2 flame fronts cause incredible cylinder pressure near TDC.
Detonation is a killer of boosted engines.
Hot temps, lean mixtures, hotspots, etc, can lead to detonation.
Denser mixtures require less ign advance because the flame front jumps across the fuel particles faster and in a controlled manner (ideally, anyway).
Lean mixtures have further to jump, and require more time for it, so they need more advance.

So, in a boosted engine, you have a nice dense mixture in a cylinder that is surely hotter than it was as NA, so you reduce the advance because you don't need it and you don't want it.
Quote:

Its funny that when I first got this setup everyone wanted the manifold but nobody has contacted me on it. Not a big deal to me.

I saw a smallblock turbo manifold in teh Swap section recently for $350 IIRC. If that one's yours, the price may have doused people's interest in it. Although there aren't a lot of those manifolds out there and market price is hard to establish, $350 might make guys look for cheaper options. Just IMHO.