You can't stop or control someone from making a product like or similar to your product,you can control how it is marketed or sold if you have secured the patant rights.If you have the rights,you can demand (through court action)royalities from the sales of such goods or products.I would be careful of statements made on the internet by all parties involved,they can come back and bite you in the azz later in a civil court action.Though I feel for Andy and his hard work,we find our self in a country based on free enterprize and free markets.If someone wants to make a product and it serves it's function and is more affordable then we all benifit.The more choises and the more competitive the market is benifits the consumer. Just look at a the mopar head choises we have now Same situation there. Just like it's just another head,it's just another timing cover.Some one else invented the cover,others just improved on it and will continue as long as there is a demand.Thanks to anyone who builds parts for Mopars and thanks for choises in parts and price.I'll stick with low cost Indys' and modify them however it suits and me and if I need anything better I'am going gear drive or belt drive.At $300 a cover I would spend a little more and get a lot more than a pretty cover.It's only a cover and not like your getting gears,chains, belts and hardware.Heck a $30 chrome cover will serve 80% of everyones needs.

Last edited by B G Racing; 06/22/10 12:55 PM.