If your straped for cash or just dont want ot go with the flow ,get a set of Comp type slapper bars.I know ,i know, forget what you have heard about how they dont work on Mopars.Im getting low to mid 1.5 60 foots on 8 inch slicks with a $35.00 set of Foxcraft bars that i got off of Craiglist here local.If you choose this route make sure you get a real comp set with the sping plates made to them and not the cheapo ones that just clamp to the springs ,because they dont work .The key is to get the snubbers right under the spring eyes and have them preloaded a tad with you in the car.Im using a transbrake at 3500 rpm and it dead hooks every time with no wheel hop on the tiny slicks with wore out 6 cylinder stock springs .I was only getting mid 1.6 60 foots without them.I have no doubt that my setup will hold a 1.4 60 foot as im almost there .My car lifts front and back when i drop the button and seems to work better the harder i hit it.I dont like pinion snubbers either BTW ...

6006579-000_0003.jpg (23 downloads)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykcsXMV3vfg My Dart ,and im just getting started...