Quote:

Quote:

[quote I'll give credit where it's due and thats to anyone that can slow an 8 second car or faster to 10.0 with any control,foot,mechanical or electrical.And as far as any rules,I think the racers and sponsers who partisipate and support the series should be the ones who decide.It should be up to CRT and the 10.0 racers to agree.It certainly is a riot to watch that race. and I don't see it losing any steam,more of the BGR racers are taking interest also.

"mechanical or electrical"?? I guess I'am confussed? do you mean like a throttle stop? thought we couldn't use them ? I had a hard enough time slowing down from mid 9's. how do you do it from the 8's ???

I put a grease fitting on the piviot point of the gas petal to keep it from catching fire from being on and off the trottle and got to race Eric in the semis, I also agree this is a needed rule change to help level the field for the heavier cars. It is extremly hard to slow down an 8 secound car to 10.00, more luck than cents, but a lot of fun trying. Big Dog

5988315-DSC01335.JPG (59 downloads)