I know I know it can't be done blah blah blah. The 22re actually does have a diesel version. It is also supposed to be a good diesel. So I think that maybe there is a good possibility that would work. The gm version had a problem mainly because of the rings. They use a standard ring on a diesel . That is why that engine had such issues to begin with. The /6 is an industrial version I forgot to mention. It is much heavier duty than a standard slant six. It has bigger rods and a forged crank. Sure if I could find a free or cheap diesel then I would be happy. But that is damn near impossible. Compression and rings are the big issues I see. The pistons will have to be custom of course. To take the beating. I looked at that website and it looks like its not for me. a bit on the expensive side for me. Maybe I will get lucky and find a cheap diesel engine. Well anyway thanks for the feedback. Nothing wrong with posing a question. Regarding the above post, I do those projects that are "what if" and such on a regular basis. I realize you are trying to be realistic because you understand that things like this are not easy. But I am no novice at building unusual or damn near impossible devices. But thanks anyway for your "reality check". Anyway on with the debate.

74 Charger SE 87 Shelby Lancer 80 1 ton bread box 71 Duster rest in pieces