Quote:

Quote:

thats the correct master cylinder and booster for a disc brake equipped B body WITHOUT a hemi .

FYI the cap should be BLACK also

I agree.

All 440 Superbirds I've ever seen have this configuration like your photo. In fact, that particular casting Bendix master cyl is getting harder to find as a rebuild. You may get something that interchanges and fits, but isn't correct looking.

Since you have already have the correct one, I would consider having your local parts store send that one sent out to be rebuilt. Certainly do not return it as a core.

Doug, my bird has that type of master but Alan Spry's has the one that the lines are one the fender side like a hemi. The lines appear to be correct and not bent to fit. I think Galen has stated that Superbirds cam with either. To answer the question asked, however, that is the correct setup show in the picture. They are very hard to find in the original Bendix core. I have been told that a new one is available that is correct appearing. It is a foreign made part and available at Napa(I think). Some one on the board works for a manufacter and he know about this new master cly.